Strength, Speed & Agility Camp
Building Faster, Stronger, and Safer Athletes
Every good parent wants their child to be successful both OFF and ON the field. The 2015 Strength, Speed, & Agility Camp
will give your child the necessary tools to play with speed, strength and confidence.
Learning proper strength training, warmup routine and running form can set your son or daughter apart in tryouts, get them noticed by college recruiters, and prevent injury to keep them playing longer and safer.
The BEST way to help your child get faster and stronger is to invest in the Carbone Strength, Speed & Agility camp. It’s the perfect time to let our team of expert coaches (who have worked with NFL, MLB, Olympic, and NCAA Division 1 Athletes) work with your child on every aspect of getting faster and stronger. They’ll have a blast while improving their technique and confidence.
Expert programming created by professional athletic development specialists
Two 45-minute sessions a week will cover everything your young athlete needs to succeed.
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Footwork and Running Mechanics.
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Plyometric Movement, Jumping and Landing Techniques.
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Upper Body, Lower Body and Core.
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for ALL sports.
- FLEXIBILITY – Muscle Activation, Stretching, and Myofascial Release
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify and Correct any muscular imbalances or injury patterns
4 weeks of intensive coaching for only $89!
For additional information, feel free to contact us. Someone very friendly will get back to you before the end of the day!